Saturday 23 March 2013

My Very First Post

Hello everyone on every Saturday I have to go to music lessons. The letters that I know are B, A and G. The instrument I am playing is called the recorder. I like the recorder!


I have a brother called Zach and a little brother called Toby. My brother Zach is five and on November 19th he will turn six. My little brother Toby's birthday is January 8th. Zach is a year one at George Street Normal School.


I have got lots of Lego. My brother has Lego too. We have to share our Ninjago set. It has the fourth fang blade. I have got Samurai X, Skeleton Chopov, Bytar and an orange snake who I don't know its name.


6 comments:

  1. Hi Theo,

    Thanks for sharing your blog with us today. It was really cool and I think the class really enjoyed looking at it. I am looking forward to your next post, I wonder what you will write about...

    See you tomorrow

    Miss Cassidy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the comment! On Friday I am going to ask Dad if he can give me the address for my brother's blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me and Toby are Theo's brothers. We have both been to a cafe before. I have Lego. Toby has Duplo. Love from Zach

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Theo,I like your blog because it has Ninjaro for the backround from Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog, Theo. Did you know that your dad and I learnt the recorder when we were at school? I bet you play better than we did.
    I'm glad you like your Ninjago set too.
    Do you know what you want for your birthday yet?
    Lots of love, Aunty Kylie XOX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Aunty Kylie thank you for your message! I do know what I would like for my birthday. I would like some lego. I am very excited about my birthday it is our last night in our house. Then we are moving to Carrington college. At Carrington we will have a back yard and my very own room and my room is the first room and we will have stairs.
    From Theo

    ReplyDelete